Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday!





On Tuesday I celebrated my 35th birthday. I was a little miffed at having to be 35 to tell the truth. I was feeling a little well,


less young. After talking about it with Louis I realized that I have a tremendous about to be happy about. I have an incredibly supportive husband. I have two amazing little boys. My parents and brothers and sisters are all happy and healthy. I have a network of truly amazing friends. We own a home in a beautiful part of the country. I love my job. With all of these "haves" it's hard to feel bad about living this 35..I'm pretty darn happy and lucky. So 35 I say to you WooHoo!!! This year is gonna R.O.C.K

To welcome year 35 we spent the morning at the park and enjoyed hanging out at home in the afternoon (it's Louis' spring break). Lucky for us our good friends Laurel and Ed took the boys for the evening so Louis and I could go out to dinner. We went to Pizzaria Rosso and had a delicious meal. It was oddly weird eating without the boys. Once we went to get the boys we shared a strawberry ice-cream cake with our friends. Wilson was having so much fun at Ed and Laurel's it was hard to get him to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment